Tevin Jones Scholarship Fund
In honor of Torrey’s late brother, Tevin Jones, the Torrey Smith Family Fund awards four annual college scholarships to high school seniors. Recipients of the scholarship are awarded $5,000, distributed over four years.
To apply for the Scholarship you must meet the below requirements:
- High School Senior entering college in the fall of 2017
- Reside in Maryland or Virginia
- Acceptance to an accredited four-year college, university or equivalent
- Come from a low-income household
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Involvement in an extra-curricular activity
- Complete the full application, including a completed student aid report from the FAFSA or the CSS profile
The deadline has past for this year.